Monday, December 1, 2008

Well well well ...

**updated**I guess people came to their senses, and the markets are down big! both my partner and I were well positioned for a market downturn (me: UBS nik: DRYS). I cashed in on 1/3 of my contracts earlier this morning at a 33% gain entry $45 / contract exit $60. I'm holding more then half because I am thinking there is more room to go on UBS, it just traded under $11 for the day.

Remember the UBS play was a chunk of my portfolio I needed this! haha, I am keeping an eye on VZ dec. 27.50 and 25 puts as well as YHOO 12 / 13 calls for a side play later this week perhaps, the reason? VZ I'm a former customer who jumped ship and I have a buy to open limit order for 20 dec. puts today. Yanghoo? Carl Ichan's recent increase of his stake in the company and also the erratic reports on the on-going bullsh*t between microsoft and yahoo, rumor has it that there was another deal arising while both co.s denied it immediately...hmmm..could be suspect. But I wouldn't be interested until the stock was closer or lower then $10. Be back later guys. cheers - the hot revolver.

No comments: