Sunday, November 16, 2008

Making Every Move Count.

As we are about to start another week off I wanted to take a quick minute and explain my current holdings of Nov. Call option contracts that are set to expire this coming Friday (expired contracts are worth nothing). The only way I see these babies making me a profit is with consecutive market/sector rallies throughout the week. So it's a fight against time and overall market sentiment (little hope haha) as each day goes by. Last Friday's closing prices were HUGE factors and I was a bit disappointed, I was looking for $7+ and $5+ for CSIQ/SOL respectively, just so they could be a in a better position going into the week. The contracts could be worth a nickel a piece throughout the week until they expire. I'll of course be looking for opportunities to make up for the loss on these babies, Cheers to another trading week, tomorrows another day. - jotti Photobucket

No comments: