Friday, November 14, 2008

what an EMO type of market today.

This blog is a sneak peak of our official website which is scheduled to launch in early 09. If you are a new reader please take a moment and read our earlier entries in the archive section (to your right) to get a feel for things. Me and my partner are both real people, investing our real money, sharing our ideas and decisions in real time. Today's market was yet another rollercoaster ride. I hope I fair better next week with my current holdings. Although I was able to cash in some of my gains yesterday, the options I still held onto CSIQ, SOL and ATVI all experienced dramatic declines today. I decided to cover half of my short position in CBG because of uncertainty in today's movement. In a sporadic market like this, we have to be versatile and not stubborn in our decisions. *The solar calls expire next week* I expect high volatility again, enjoy your weekend guys!

No comments: