Thursday, November 13, 2008

MOMENTUM PLAYS

CSIQ nov. calls were as low as a a dime per contract this morning. I got in a good amount at this level. I also was fortunate to grab some SOL nov. calls at a nickel yesterday! My ATVI dec. 15 calls were as low as .20 and I grabbed a bunch there and as the market swung back up today those calls last quoted at .40 per contract! Only wish I put more then $$$ in to double haha. Okay on another note. CB Richard Ellis, company announced they will be issuing 50million shares at $3.77/shr to raise and estimatd $180+ million for corporate budget increase in 09. The shares outstanding/float is roughly 200million as of today, with the newly issued shares that will bring it up to 250million shares trade, it's up over 30% today on the news but with my experience in commercial real estate (I am a real estate broker, a very poor one) the leasing and resale market is obviously headed toward the shits atleast for the next few quarters. This directly will effect commercial real estate firms outlook in the new year! anyways the short float of this comp is currently around 9%, I expect this to increase dramatically into December as CBG's business is global and foreign real estate is just tip toeing into the shadows of what the USA real estate market has experienced this year. SHORT ON CBG at $5.35. On a side note, QUANTUM OF SOLACE MIDNIGHT SHOWING TONIGHT VAN NESS THEATRE!

No comments: