Saturday, November 8, 2008

Week 1.

Sh*t! Tomorrow I'm hoping my margin account get's re-instated entirely. Margin if you don't know provides additional leverage, the capability to borrow 100% of your current funds to make additional investments with. I am currently long on Activision and circuit city. CC? yeah I know it sounds crazy, all the signs are there for this company to close their doors after this holiday season, but being the #2 electronics retailer with a current market cap. of $47million! (#1 Best Buy is at $12billion), a quarter a share is just too hard to resist. I will admit, my position in CC is a gamble. I am also still holding just December 10 YHOO puts. Microsoft has clearly made note that they are not enthusiastic at this time about taking Yahoo over, leaving Jerry Yang looking like a complete idiot once again! SO as of week 1. I am long ATVI, CC, SNDK and short YHOO, TRLG and VZ . *If you haven't watched ROLEMODELS the movie, go see it this week/end, very funny movie.Photobucket

No comments: